1. I am 18 years of age or older.
2. I understand that USA PAW DOES NOT become involved in transactions between parties and does not certify, investigate, or in any way guarantee the legal capacity of any party to transact.
3. I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, any applicable Presidential Executive Orders, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
4. I will not use USAPAW.org for any illegal purpose.
5. If I am at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, I will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
6. I will help to ensure the overall openness and accessibility of the site to all users through a peer-review process. I understand that failure to adhere to proper internet protocol and etiquette may result in the removal of my listings or more severe corrective action.
7. USA PAW may edit or remove information, including my listings, from the site without notice.
8. If I violate these terms, USA PAW may permanently remove me from the site or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. Whilst USA PAW ABSOLUTELY BELIEVES AND CHAMPIONS "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms," USA PAW will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
9. I agree to abide by the spam and listing policies. I may only have one account and may only list an item once, in the correct category, and in my physical location.
10. I understand that the sale or trade of animals on USAPAW.org is permitted.
11. I take responsibility for my actions whilst using USAPAW.org. I also take responsibility for any and all of my actions related to, or resulting from, my use of USAPAW.org. Further, I am solely responsible for any and all consequences of such my actions.
12. I indemnify and hold harmless USA PAW and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of USAPAW.org, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
13. USA PAW may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a user, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
14. By completing the account registration process, I electronically represent ("sign") that I agree to the above terms and further certify that I have read, and completely agree, to be legally bound by the USA PAW Terms of Service.
All photographs and videos used on the web site MUST have the prior consent of the photographer/holder of the Copyright, whether this be an individual or company. The person listing the ad is responsible for obtaining any appropriate permissions PRIOR to submitting photographs and/or videos to for use on this Site. USA PAW and its owners cannot be held responsible for any issues arising due to copyright protection on photographs.
Site user shall agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the other site users, developers and its partners, from liability and claim for damages because of bodily injury, death, property damage, sickness, disease or less any expense arising from Users or developers Performance or experience under this agreement.
Users shall report any errors or inaccessibility to site@USAPAW.org and allow for due process to repair, recode or reformat any content deemed to fall under this agreement.